Rook Deployments

Any Rook users out there running Ceph in Kubernetes? We would love to hear about your experiences. Rook is currently hosted by the CNCF in the sandbox stage and we are proposing that Rook graduate to the incubating stage. Part of graduating is growing the user base and showing a number of users running Rook in production scenarios. Your support would be appreciated.

If you haven’t heard of Rook before, it’s a great time to get started. In the next few days we will be releasing v0.8 and are going through a final test pass.This would be a great time to help us find if there are any issues. And after the 0.8 release will also be a great time to start your Rook clusters and see what it will take to run your production workloads. If you have any questions, the Rook Slack is a great place to get them answered.

Thanks!
Travis