Re: SSD for bluestore

bluestore doesn't have a journal like the filestore does, but there is the WAL (Write-Ahead Log) which is looks like a journal but works differently.
You can (or must, depending or your needs) have SSDs to serve this WAL (and for Rocks DB).

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil