Ceph Developer Monthly - July 2018

Hey Cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Monthly meeting is coming up:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

Important: Due the July 4th holiday in US we are postponing the Ceph Developer Monthly meeting to July 11th.

If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
please add it to the following page:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_11-JUN-2018

This edition happens on APAC friendly hours (21:00 EST) and we will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:

 https://redhat.bluejeans.com/376400604

The meeting details are also available on Ceph Community Calendar:

 https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=OXRzOWM3bHQ3dTF2aWMyaWp2dnFxbGZwbzBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz