Re: Ceph Tech Talk Calendar

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 8:47 PM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Cephers,
>
> We created the following etherpad to organize the calendar for the
> future Ceph Tech Talks.
>
> For the Ceph Tech Talk of June 28th our fellow George Mihaiescu will
> tell us how Ceph is being used on cancer research at OICR (Ontario
> Institute for Cancer Research).

In case you missed the Ceph Tech Talk, we uploaded the video recording
to our YouTube Channel[1] and the slides to Slideshare[2]

 [1] https://youtu.be/TL2Slb9UYLE
 [2] https://www.slideshare.net/Inktank_Ceph/ceph-used-in-cancer-research-at-oicr

I'd like to thank to George for the fantastic presentation and also
for answering the questions.

Kindest regards,

Leo