Performance tuning for SAN SSD config

We back some of our ceph clusters with SAN SSD disk, particularly VSP G/F and Purestorage. I’m curious what are some settings we should look into modifying to take advantage of our SAN arrays. We had to manually set the class for the luns to SSD class which was a big improvement. However we still see situations where we get slow requests and the underlying disks and network are underutilized.

More info about our setup. We are running centos 7 with Luminous as our ceph release. We have 4 osd nodes that have 5x2TB disks each and they are setup as bluestore. Our ceph.conf is attached with some information removed for security reasons.

Thanks ahead of time.

Thanks,

Matthew Stroud

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.