Planning all flash cluster

Hello Everyone,

We're planning a small cluster on a budget, and I'd like to request any feedback or tips.

3x Dell R720XD with:
2x Xeon E5-2680v2 or very similar
96GB RAM
2x Samsung SM863 240GB boot/OS drives
4x Samsung SM863 960GB OSD drives
Dual 40/56Gbit Infiniband using IPoIB.

3 replica, MON on OSD nodes, RBD only (no object or CephFS).

We'll probably add another 2 OSD drives per month per node until full (24 SSD's per node), at which point, more nodes. We've got a few SM863's in production on other system and are seriously impressed with them, so would like to use them for Ceph too.

We're hoping this is going to provide a decent amount of IOPS, 20k would be ideal. I'd like to avoid NVMe Journals unless it's going to make a truly massive difference. Same with carving up the SSD's, would rather not, and just keep it as simple as possible.

Is there anything that obviously stands out as severely unbalanced? The R720XD comes with a H710 - instead of putting them in RAID0, I'm thinking a different HBA might be a better idea, any recommendations please?

Regards,
Nick