Re: Delete pool nicely

Hrmmm... one gotcha might be that the deleted PGs might try to backfill from the rest of the cluster when you bring an OSD back online.  Setting nobackfill/norecover would prevent the other PGs on the OSD from other pools from catching back up... There has to be a way around that.  Maybe marking the PGs lost first and then delete them from the disk?