Re: Frequent slow requests

On 2018-06-19 12:17 pm, Frank de Bot (lists) wrote:
Frank (lists) wrote:
Hi,

On a small cluster (3 nodes) I frequently have slow requests. When
dumping the inflight ops from the hanging OSD, it seems it doesn't get a
'response' for one of the subops. The events always look like:

I've done some further testing, all slow request are blocked by OSD's on
 a single host.  How can I debug this problem further? I can't find any
errors or other strange things on the host with osd's that are seemingly
not sending a response to an op.

I don't know if you have already checked, but we usually find a bad drive after running 'smartctl - t long' or the OSD node is starting to use the swap space because of memory usage.

Regards,

Frank de Bot