upgrading jewel to luminous fails

Hi

I'm having some issues trying to upgrade jewel to luminous.
I've installed the new mon on one of the jewel mon nodes.
Before I start the luminous mon I remove /var/lib/ceph (cause i'm
running ceph-container and switching from the ubuntu image to centos
image).

The lum mon starts, but fails to join and then it causes one of the
jewel monitors to die.

Anyone got a clue on how I move forward from this?
I increased logging to 20 for mon and I've uploaded the logs here:
https://filedrop.deltaprojects.com/1e980a2c67ec
mon1 is the one being upgraded to luminous.

Thanks
Elias