Is Ceph Full Tiering Possible?

Hi,

I Ceph there is cache tiering but is there a way to have full tiering?

In Cache Tiering:
Cache Pool (SSDs) = 10TB
Slow Pool (HDDs) = 50TB

But the total usable space that ceph will see is only 50TB not 60TB (50+10). Is there a way to see 60TB so that if we later want to expand fast storage pool and reduce slow storage pool it will be easier in migration and also currently works for our budget in getting ceph faster for heavy users?

I also looked at storage tiering but that won't be of much help as the usage cannot be combined between storage tiers.

Thanks,
Pardhiv Karri