Re: cephfs: bind data pool via file layout

Thanks for clarifying that, Gregory.

As said before, we use the file layout to resolve the difference of workloads in those 2 different directories in cephfs.
Would you recommend using 2 filesystems instead? By doing so, each fs would have it's default data pool accordingly.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil