Re: Installing iSCSI support

Really? :)
So in this huge-big-mailing list have never installed iSCSI and get these errors before me.
Wow sounds like I'm a pioneer here.

The installation guide is getting wrong at very very very beginning.
Even if it's expressly written to install on a centos7.5 environment it's impossible to install packages that are not present in any repo.

Do you think I should use instead the manual alternative guide for other environment?
This documentation it's quite easy but force to install source by source downloading code by github instead of use packages.
I think it's a pity do this if really those packages are available somewhere.

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/mimic/rbd/iscsi-target-cli-manual-install/

I'm confused.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks