Problems while sending email to Ceph mailings

Hi,

Some of our community members reported problems while sending email to
mailings hosted by Ceph project.

We reported the problem to the host company and it's happening because
some changes on DNS records done some time ago, and they're working to
fix it.

The issue happens to all mailings (except ceph-devel which is hosted
by vger.kernel.org) and a workaround is to update the mail address
from <mailing>@ceph.com to <mailing>@lists.ceph.com.

The email addresses are also documented on our website:

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz