Re: SSD recommendation

Thanks for the input, both. I've gone ahead with the SM863As. I've no input on the Microns I'm afraid. The specs look good to me, I just can't get them easily.

Sean, I didn't know you'd lost 10 in all. I do have 4x 480GB S4600s I'm using as Filestore journals in production for a couple of months now (purchased before I saw the S4600 thread) without issue. IIRC you were using the same 2TB S4600s as OSDs as the OP of the S4600 thread - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if I was going to have the problem you experienced, I would've had it by now . . .

Thanks again,
Simon