Re: Fix incomplete PG

It sounds like you've completely lost the PG, but *may* still have enough object data to reconstruct them. However, there's no tooling to make this easy. You'll need to build your own scripts (and probably binaries) to reconstruct the original data from all the input shards, and force-create the PGs to get them back up.
-Greg