NFS-ganesha with RGW

Hi everyone, i'm currently trying to set up a NFS-ganesha instance that mounts a RGW storage, however i'm not succesful in this. I'm running Ceph Luminous 12.2.4 and ubuntu 16.04. I tried compiling ganesha from source(latest version), however i didn't manage to get the mount running with that, as ganesha refused to bind to the ipv6 interface - i assume this is a ganesha issue, but i didn't find any relevant info on what might cause this - my network setup should allow for that. Then i installed ganesha-2.6 from the official repos, set up the config for RGW as per the official howto http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/nfs/, but i'm getting: Could not dlopen module:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ganesha/libfsalrgw.so Error:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ganesha/libfsalrgw.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory and lo and behold, the libfsalrgw.so isn't present in the folder. I installed the nfs-ganesha and nfs-ganesha-fsal packages. I tried googling around, but i didn't find any relevant info or walkthroughs for this setup, so i'm asking - was anyone succesful in setting this up? I can see that even the redhat solution is still in progress, so i'm not sure if this even works. Thanks for any help,

Josef