Re: Luminous cluster - how to find out which clients are still jewel?

Possibly helpful,

If you are able to hit your ceph-mgr dashboard in a web browser, I find it possible to see a table of currently connected cephfs clients, hostnames, state, type (userspace/kernel), and ceph version.

Assuming that the link is persistent, for me the url is ceph-mgr:7000/clients/1/

Or if that fails, the traversal for me from ceph-mgr:7000 is the folder icon in the lefthand menu, the specific filesystem, then in the top left it will say “Filesystem <yourcephfs> /n Clients: ### Detail…”.
The “Detail…” link should lead you to the aforementioned link from above, with a table of all the cephfs clients.

Hopefully thats helpful.

Reed