Re: Dependencies

Admin nodes have zero impact on a Ceph cluster other than the commands you run on them.  I personally like creating a single admin node for all of my clusters and create tooling to use the proper config file and keyrings from there.  Other than any scripts you keep on your admin node there is nothing on there that you need for the cluster to run or to re-create an admin node.  You can get your config from any node and keyrings from the ceph cli tool.

You cannot move disks with data between clusters.  You would need to wipe them and start them as brand new OSDs in the new cluster.