Re: CephFS "move" operation

We should look at what mv uses to see if it thinks the directories are on different file systems.

If the fstat or whatever it looks at is confused, that might explain it.

Ric

On Fri, May 25, 2018, 9:04 AM Oliver Freyermuth <freyermuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 25.05.2018 um 14:57 schrieb Ric Wheeler:
> Is this move between directories on the same file system?

It is, we only have a single CephFS in use. There's also only a single ceph-fuse client running.

What's different, though, are different ACLs set for source and target directory, and owner / group,
but I hope that should not matter.

All the best,
Oliver