Re: Luminous: resilience - private interface down , no read/write

Hi ,

We changed   mon_osd_ min_down_reporters   to 69 , and when the cluster network is down , read/write completely blocked and none of the OSDs moved to down state in mon status.

We have set  mon osd down out subtree limit to host which is our failure domain from the default rack.

Could you please suggest other options which we can try.

thanks,
Muthu