Re: ceph-disk is getting removed from master

Alfredo,

Do we have the migration docs link from ceph-disk deployment to
ceph-volume? the current docs as i see lacks scenario migration, maybe
there is another link ?
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/ceph-volume/simple/#ceph-volume-simple

If it doesn't exist can we document, how a) ceph-disk with filestore
(with/without) journal can migrate to ceph-volume  and b)
ceph-disk/bluestore with wal/db on same/different partitions.

Regards
Vasu