Re: rgw default user quota for OpenStack users

The openstack nodes have their own ceph config file, but they have the same content

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 4:14 PM, David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is openstack/keystone maintaining it's own version of the ceph config file?  I know that's the case with software like Proxmox.  That might be a good place to start.  You could also look at the keystone code to see if it's manually specifying things based on an application config file.