Re: multi site with cephfs

I don't believe I have this kind of behavior.
AFAIK, files are created or modified by only 1 client at a time.

On Mon, May 21, 2018, 19:06 Brady Deetz <bdeetz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is your expected behavior for when Client A writes to File B in Datacenter 1 and Client C writes to File B in Datacenter 2 at the exact same time?

I don't think you can perfectly achieve what you are requesting with Ceph or many other storage solutions.