Scrubbing impacting write latency since Luminous

Hi All,

I've just upgraded our main cluster to Luminous and have noticed that where
before the cluster 64k write latency was always hovering around 2ms
regardless of what scrubbing was going on, since the upgrade to Luminous,
scrubbing takes the average latency up to around 5-10ms and deep scrubbing
pushes it into the 30ms region.

No other changes apart from the upgrade have taken place. Is anyone aware of
any major changes in the way scrubbing is carried out Jewel->Luminous, which
may be causing this?

Thanks,
Nick