Re: cephfs-data-scan safety on active filesystem

Absolutely not. Please don't do this. None of the CephFS disaster recovery tooling in any way plays nicely with a live filesystem.
I haven't looked at these docs in a while, are they not crystal clear about all these operations being offline and in every way dangerous? :/
-Greg