3 monitor servers to monitor 2 different OSD set of servers

Hello,

I am wondering if this is possible,

I am currently running a ceph cluster consisting of 3 servers as monitors  and 6 OSD  servers that host the disk drives, that is 10x8T for osds on  each server.

Since we did some cleaning around of the old servers

I am able to create another OSD cluster with 3 servers having 16Drives of 10T each.

Since adding the above servers to expand the current servers of OSDs doesn't seem to be a good idea according to the documentation, because the disk drives are of different size 8T and 10T

I wonder if it is possible to create another cluster

using the same 3 monitors and have them to monitor a second cluster also,

so that

--cluster ceph

--cluster ceph2

processes are running on the same monitor set of servers.

Thank's in advance for your info.
Regards.
Harry.