Re: scalability new node to the existing cluster

>68 OSDs per node sounds an order of magnitude above what you should be doing, unless you have vast experience with Ceph and its memory requirements under stress.
I don't think so. We are also evaluating 90 OSDs per node. In order to
know it works you need to test all the scenarios. Redhat supports max
72 OSD per host. So they are still in support limits.

When QoS support arrives I hope we can put bandwidth limits to
recovery, otherwise we need to do what is acceptable and works for
now...