Re: Radosgw ldap user authentication issues

Hi Marc,

You mentioned following the instructions 'except for doing this ldap
token'.  Do I read that correctly that you did not generate / use an
LDAP token with your client?  I think that is a necessary part of
triggering the LDAP authentication (Section 3.2 and 3.3 of the doc you
linked).  I can verify it works if you do that.  Pass the base64 token
(ewogICAgIlJH....etc) to the 'access key' param of your client leaving
the secret blank (it is ignored).

You can use the referenced command line tool or any method you like to
generate a base64 string which encodes a json struct that looks like
this (this is the decoded ldap token string from the docs):

{
    "RGW_TOKEN": {
        "version": 1,
        "type": "ldap",