https://github.com/rposudnevskiy/RBDSR

However I still don't feel safe using that in production.
So I need to fall back to iSCSI.

Il 28/02/2018 20:16, Mark Schouten ha scritto:
Does Xen still not support RBD? Ceph has been around for years now!

Met vriendelijke groeten,

--
Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/
Mark Schouten | Tuxis Internet Engineering
KvK: 61527076 | http://www.tuxis.nl/
T: 0318 200208 | info@xxxxxxxx

Van: Massimiliano Cuttini <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Aan: "ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: 28-2-2018 13:53
Onderwerp: Ceph iSCSI is a prank?

I was building ceph in order to use with iSCSI.
But I just see from the docs that need:

CentOS 7.5
(which is not available yet, it's still at 7.4)
https://wiki.centos.org/Download

Kernel 4.17
(which is not available yet, it is still at 4.15.7)
https://www.kernel.org/

So I guess, there is no ufficial support and this is just a bad prank.

Ceph is ready to be used with S3 since many years.
But need the kernel of the next century to works with such an old technology like iSCSI.
So sad.