Re: Ceph Developer Monthly - March 2018

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018, Dan Mick wrote:
> Would anyone else appreciate a Google Calendar invitation for the CDMs?
> Seems like a natural.

Funny you should mention it!  I was just talking to Leo this morning about
creating a public Ceph Events calendar that has all of the public events
(CDM, tech talks, weekly perf call, etc.).

(Also, we're setting up a Ceph Meetings calendar for meetings that aren't
completely public that can be shared with active developers for standing
meetings that are currently invite-only meetings.  e.g., standups,
advisory board, etc.)

sage