Orphaned objects after removing rbd image

Hi,

Recently I discovered that my pool after deleting volumes from openstack doesn't reclaim all the space. I didn't pinpoint problem if it is caused by client (cinder volume) or whether it's within backend itself.

For now I've came to conclusion that ceph pool volumes has orphaned objects:
Total number of 'volumes':
[root@won1 STACK ~]# rbd ls volumes|wc -l
85

Total number of 'volumes' including orphaned volumes:
[root@won1 STACK ~]# rados ls -p volumes | grep rbd_data | sort | awk -F. '{ print $2 }' |uniq -c |sort -n |wc -l
133

At the moment I'm doing backup of orphaned objects using
rados get -p volumes $x /mnt/rbd_data/$x
So later I can remove those objects which doesn't have parent image.

Did anyone have any issues with orphaned objects on ceph 10.2.7?
I cannot find any bugs or anyone mentioning this issue besides this topic: http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2016-December/015236.html
Is there a tool/better way to pinpoint objects without parent image?

Regards,