Re: Min Size equal to Replicated Size Risks

Jack,

to be correct all kudos shoud go to David Turner since this was his comment.

I just wanted to thank you and him for taking the time to answer my initial question.

Kind regards,

G.

Thanks Georgios for pointing out my mistake: I can still perform reads
only because of IO cache on the host .. so the pool really block all
requests