Re: Automated Failover of CephFS Clients

Thanks for the hint Linh. I had neglected to read up on mount.fuse.ceph here: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/man/8/mount.fuse.ceph/

I am trying this right now.

Thanks again.

      • Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn  LinkedIn  YouTube

      The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and for others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on these contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. In the event the recipient or recipients of this communication are under a non-disclosure agreement, any and all information discussed during phone calls and online presentations fall under the agreements signed by both parties. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail.