Re: Luminous and calamari

On 16.02.2018 06:20, Laszlo Budai wrote:
Hi,

I've just started up the dasboard component of the ceph mgr. It looks OK, but from what can be seen, and what I was able to find in the docs, the dashboard is just for monitoring. Is there any plugin that allows management of the ceph resources (pool create/delete).

openattic allows for web administation. but i think it is only possible to run it comfortably on opensuse leap atm. I could not find updated debian packages last time i checked.

proxmox also allow for ceph administration.  but proxmox is probably a bit overkill for only ceph admin. since it is a web admin tool for kvm vm's and lxd containers as well as ceph.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen