Is the minimum length of a part in a RGW multipart upload configurable?

I am uploading parts to RGW using the S3 multipart upload functionality.

I tried uploading a part sized at 500 KB and received a EntityTooSmall error from the server. I am assuming that it expects each part to have a minimum size of 5MB like S3.

I found `rgw multipart min part size` being mentioned on the issue tracker, but this option does not seem to be in the docs. This PR also shows that it was removed: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9285

Is this still a configurable option?

Thanks,

Francis