Re: rgw: Moving index objects to the right index_pool

Hi Yehuda,

Thanks for you help.

No, listing does not work, if I remove the old index objects.

I guessed, I could use the resharding for my purpose. I just tried
* copy the index object
* rewrite bucket metadata
* reshard
=> I get new index objects at the old place. Metadata gets turned back
again.

Maybe this is more complicated as expected?

Best regards,

Ingo