MGR and RGW cannot start after logrotate

Hi,

We have a 5 nodes Ceph cluster. Four of them are OSD server. One is monitor, manager and RGW. At first, we use the default logroate setting, so all ceph processes will be restarted everyday, but RGW and manager goes down basically per week. To prevent this, we set the logroate to per month. And after a month, when logroated, RGW and manager went down again. By went down, I mean the process is there, but they can't listen the port they should. Not much log are printed for it.

Have you guys met something similar before?

BR,
Bruce J.