Re: Cephalocon APAC Call for Proposals

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Leonardo Vaz <lvaz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is a friendly reminder that the Call for Proposals for the
> Cephalocon APAC 2018[1] ends next Wednesday, January 31st.
>
>  [1] http://cephalocon.doit.com.cn/guestreg_en.html
>
> If you haven't submitted your proposal so far, you still have time!

Hi all,

Today is the last day for the Cephalocon Call for Proposals and I had
a feedback from some people that the submit button seems not to be
working properly on the form.

Since the January 31st ends officially at the Midnight of last world's
timezone (Hawaii) I'll be accepting the proposals sent to this email
until the 5 am (EST) of February 1st.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--