Broken Buckets after Jewel->Luminous Upgrade

Hi,

We got a nasty issue during our Jewel->Luminous upgrade. The Mon/MGR and
OSD part went well, but the first of our rgws is incompatible to the
others:

The problem:
Some Buckets are not accessible from the luminous gateway. The metadata
for that buckets seemed ok, but listing was not possible. A local s3cmd
got "404 NoSuchKey". I exported and imported the metadata for one instance
and ran radosgw-admin --check. Now the bucket is listable but empty under
luminous and broken under jewel. The corresponding directory object still
contains the file in its omap.

I am afraid to corrupt my cluster so I stopped the upgrade for the other
gateways.

What could be the problem,and how may I solve that?

Any help is apreciated.

Regards,

Ingo Reimann
Dunkel GmbH