Re: BlueStore.cc: 9363: FAILED assert(0 == "unexpected error")

I looked up the procedure to rebuild the metadata pool for CephFS and it looks really doable. I have the increased complication of the cache tier in here.  I was curious if it's possible to create a new CephFS with an existing data pool and build the metadata pool off of it. That would allow me to get rid of the cache tier by removing the FS layer on top of it and then recreate the FS with the same data pool.

Any thoughts? I don't have a good test cluster to create a new FS on it and do these things to it.