Re: Adding a host node back to ceph cluster

Maybe for the future:

rpm {-V|--verify} [select-options] [verify-options]

       Verifying a package compares information about the installed
files in the package with information about  the  files  taken
       from  the  package  metadata  stored in the rpm database.  Among
other things, verifying compares the size, digest, permis‐
       sions, type, owner and group of each file.  Any discrepancies are
displayed.  Files that were not installed from the  pack‐
       age, for example, documentation files excluded on installation
using the "--excludedocs" option, will be silently ignored.