Determine cephfs paths and rados objects affected by incomplete pg

I would like to track down what objects are affected by an incomplete pg and in the case of cephfs map those objects to file paths.

At the moment, the best I've come up with for mapping objects to a pg is very very slow:
pool="pool"
incomplete="1.cb7"
for object in `rados -p ${pool} ls`; do
  ceph osd map one ${object} | egrep "${incomplete}"
done

Is there not a way to ask ceph for all objects that belong to a pg?

Finally, is there a way to determine what cephfs path maps to a rados object?