Re: Increasing PG number

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2457321

It says it is a very intensive process and can affect cluster performance.

Our Version is Luminous 12.2.2
And we are using erasure coding profile for a pool 'ecpool' with k=5 and m=3
Current PG number is 256 and it has about 20 TB of data.

Should I increase it gradually? Or set pg as 512 in one step ?

Karun Josy