Luminous on armhf

Hi everyone,

I have a test cluster of armhf arch SoC systems running Xenial and Jewel (10.2). I’m looking to do a clean rebuild with Luminous (12.2) but there are no 32 bit armhf binaries available. This is just a toy cluster and not in production.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to compile from source but they only have 2GB of memory and the system runs out of memory even with tuning and dialing back compile options. I have tinkered around with cross compiling but that seems to land me in dependency hell on Xenial and I am a cross compile newbie at any rate.

Does anyone know of a source for a packaged version of Luminous for the armhf architecture? Like I said, it’s just a test cluster so I’m not overly concerned about stability.

Thanks in advance,
Ean

This message contains information which may be confidential.  Unless you
are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not
use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained
in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise
the sender by reply e-mail or contact the sender at Price Paper & Twine
Company by phone at (516) 378-7842 and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.