Re: High Load and High Apply Latency

Another strange thing I'm seeing is that two of the nodes in the cluster have some OSD's with almost no activity. If I watch top long enough I'll eventually see cpu utilization on these osds but for the most part they sit a 0% cpu utilization. I'm not sure if this is expected behavior or not though. I have another cluster running the same version of ceph that has the same symptom but the osds in our jewel cluster always show activity.

John Petrini
Platforms Engineer
CoreDial 751 Arbor Way, Hillcrest I, Suite 150 Blue Bell, PA 19422