Detect where an object is stored (bluestore)

Hello ceph-users,

Is there any way I can find an object's location in the disk (byte offset)? so if I use dd with the offset I could get the contents of the object.
I am using a v12.2.2 ceph cluster with bluestore.
I created an EC pool with jerasure plugin and 4+2 stripes.
I have found in which disk the object (textfile) I put with rados (/dev/sdac) from the primary pg that the object is stored in.

I've tried bluestore/objectstore tool and blktrace with no luck.
The only thing close to what I want is when I exported the rocksdb, I saw the 1/4 of the textfile in a log file. If this is the writeahead log, i think it should pinpoint to where this stripe should be written

Thanks,
Theofilos Mouratidis