Re: Removing a ceph node and ceph documentation.

Hi David,

What version does "master" stand here for ?

Thanks.

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 5:28 PM, David Turner <drakonstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To get specific versions of the ceph documentation you change the version in the URL to yours.  If you see giant, kraken, matter, Luminous, Hammer, Jewel, etc in the URL right after docs then change it to the one you want. The following URL is for master. You would replace the master after docs for the version you want.

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/add-or-rm-osds/

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017, 6:29 AM Konstantin Shalygin <k0ste@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. Is there a clear procedure documented for removing a failed ceph-node ?
> I have read and performed removing ODSs successfully, but are there
> commands that can be used to remove the node itself ?
>
> 2. On the ceph documentation website, how can I find Jewel, Kraken or
> Luminous specific docs ?
>
> Thanks.
Remove all osds of this node from crush then remove node bucket from
crush = node removed.