osd/bluestore: Get block.db usage

Hi all,

Is there a way to get the current usage of the bluestore's block.db?
I'd really like to monitor this as we have a relatively high number of
objects per OSD.

A second question related to the above, are there mechanisms to
influence which objects' metadata gets spilled once the block.db is
full? -- For instance, I could not care for the extra latency when
object metadata gets spilled to the backing disk if it for RGW-related
data, in contrast to RBD objects metadata, which should remain on the
faster SSD-based block.db.

Regards,

Hans