Re: iSCSI gateway

Unfortunately, the latest EL 7.4 kernel does not have the necessary
bug fixes. We are trying to get the fixes included in a future 7.4
release, but in the meantime we are planning for EL 7.5.

We were also hoping to get the fixes included in upstream 4.14, but
there was a maintainer shuffle, so now we are planning for 4.15. The
necessary bug fix patches against upstream are here [1].

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/target-devel/msg16162.html

--
Jason