Re: two keys for one single uid

If you create a subuser of the uid, then the subuser can have its own name and key while being the same user. You can also limit a subuser to read, write, read+write, or full permissions. Full is identical permissions for the subuser as the user. Full enables creating and deleting buckets.

To list a subuser, you just do a user info on the user and it shows it.

I think you might be able to have multiple keys for a user without subusers, but I think subusers is a better method.